Insights and reflections about being a couple with different cultural background.
Bilingual book: Russian and English.
Start reading the book
The book “My Russian Wife” is not a typical book about love and romance. It is about how you build a loving and lasting relationship despite of differences, but the book also contains insights about several aspects that are just as relevant for business as for the personal life.
BUY THIS BOOK ON AMAZON.CO.UK
BUY THIS BOOK ON AMAZON.COM
To learn more
Quotes from the book
“My experience is that women are very easy to win over if ... ”
“Isn’t it boring to live in Switzerland?”
“But you don’t have berezka (birch trees) here, don’t you miss the Russian berezka?!”
“A nice, long and complicated toast will always be highly regarded.”
“Being a Russian mother also means believing your child is always on the brink of starvation.”
“When did you kiss mama for the first time?”
- Fortune seekers
- Back to the USSR?
- My Russian wife is hard to understand – but she is a Real Woman
- Showing your woman respect
- I’m sorry
- Are you happy?
- Friendship and family = the Russian social security system
- Trust and living in Moscow
- I’ll believe it when I see it – Swiss efficiency vs. Russian bureaucracy
- Getting married
- Discovering Europe and Western values
- Being a Russian mother
- Russian women’s position in society
- To behave like a princess
- We have a lot in common
- Charming (and strange) Russian habits
- Paying your bills
- Berezka – Russians love their birches
- How to make your partnership successful – in life and in business